Safe Browsing Practices for Mobile App/Software/Website
- Change password time to time (in every 3 months)
- Regularly monitor login history to analyze illegal access
- Enable OTP (One Time Password) based login - this adds additional security layer in your application
- Enable Network Authentication if you want to restrict within organization access. This service is chargeable but worth
- When accessing from web browser ensure HTTPS in URL (in address bar), for example: https://classapps.in ; This ensure end to end encrypted communication(server and client)
- Do not share OTP and Network Password with anyone
- Keep your PC/Mobile updated, because Mobile/PC operating system takes care latest security threats in every update
- Do prefer to use your own devices like : personal laptop or Mobile
- Avoid using public network or WIFI
- If you found any suspicious user activity then immediately block that user and report to administrator. You can also report our customer support at email@example.com
- Do not click/accept any unwanted popup request; mostly its due unsafe extension installed in your browser. Check and uninstall such extension.
- Avoid visiting a website if browser is giving SSL Certificate related error
Enjoy - Happy and Save Browsing! Good Luck
Talk to our expert for EdTech Innovation and How it can help your coaching
Third-party logos and marks are registered trademarks of their respective owners. All rights reserved.